Westwood/Dedham MA Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been contacted by the police or are accused of a crime in Massachusetts, whether it is a drug charge or a drunk driving offense, you need to exercise your right to remain silent and contact a Boston criminal defense lawyer at the Law Office of Philip L. Arnel.We are conveniently located mere seconds off of Exit 15B at the junction of Interstate-95/Route 128 and Route 1, and are extremely easy to find. We conveniently offer free and ample parking at our professional building so that you can avoid the heavy traffic, parking hassles and expensive parking fees incurred when going into the city, and you never have to trudge through wind, rain or snow to get to us.
Our office is only minutes from Boston and is strategically located in close proximity to many of the Massachusetts courts. Contact us today to discuss your criminal case.
Criminal defense attorney Philip Arnel defends the rights of people accused of crimes in all courts throughout Massachusetts. Get in touch with us if you have been charged with a felony, misdemeanor or municipal law offense such as:
- Drunk driving — driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI), operating under the influence (OUI), Breathalyzer refusal charges, vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, vehicular manslaughter and other alcohol- and drug-related motor vehicle offenses, as well as other traffic offenses.
- Municipal offenses — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, underage drinking, traffic citations, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and other municipal ordinance violations, all juvenile crimes.
- Assault, battery and disorderly conduct — assault and battery, threats, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, affray, harassing telephone calls, obscene telephone calls, impersonating a police officer, providing false name or social security number, forging or misusing RMV documents.
- Domestic violence — domestic assault and battery, kidnapping, harassment, stalking, trespassing, 209A restraining order violations.
- Firearms charges and gun possession — dangerous weapons, assault weapons, concealed weapons, possession and use of a weapon, knife, Mace, illegal sales, and unlawful discharge of a weapon.
- Sex offenses — rape, aggravated rape, statutory rape, forcible rape of a child, indecent assault and battery, indecent assault and battery on a child under 14, indecent exposure, lewd wanton and lascivious act, open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior, and prostitution.
- Theft and property crimes — auto theft, burglary, robbery, armed robbery, breaking and entering, credit card fraud, identity theft, employee theft, insurance fraud, mail fraud, public assistance fraud, receiving stolen property, larceny, shoplifting, trespassing, malicious destruction of property, vandalizing school property, vandalizing or entering a depository, trafficking in stolen property, arson, attempt to commit a crime, forgery and uttering.
- White collar crimes — bribery, fraud, employee theft, insurance fraud, mail fraud, public assistance fraud, conspiracy, extortion, counterfeiting, embezzlement, larceny, money laundering, witness intimidation and racketeering.
- Drug possession and drug trafficking — drug possession, drug distribution, drug manufacturing, drug cultivation and drug trafficking in cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, prescription drugs, heroin, Ecstasy and other controlled substances, school zone drug violation, Boston drug charges.
- Civil rights violations — intimidation, hate crimes involving race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
- Record sealing and expungement — seal the record of criminal proceedings and convictions; expunge the record of civil restraining orders.
- Updating and correcting FBI arrest records — update and/or correct the entries upon your FBI identification record, or Rap sheet.
Contact a Stoughton Criminal Defense Lawyer
We stress active and aggressive involvement in every criminal defense case all the way through trial and post-trial proceedings if necessary. To learn more about our services please contact us today. A criminal defense and Dedham and Westwood DUI/DWI attorney at our office can review your case.
For more information on criminal law, please see our Criminal FAQ. To learn more about a variety of topics in criminal defense law, please see our Criminal News. For immediate assistance call us in Dedham/Westwood, Massachusetts, at 781-708-4137.