Westwood / Dedham Slip, Fall And Premises Liability Attorneys
Business and property owners have the responsibility to maintain safe conditions on their premises. When they fail to do so, accident victims have the right to demand compensation for their medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. Attorney Philip L. Arnel has a special focus on helping clients recover the full compensation to which they are entitled after an accident leaves them seriously injured.
Contact a Dedham/Westwood lawyer at the Law Office of Philip L. Arnel.
Relentless Perseverance In Premises Liability Cases
Premises liability cases cover all situations in which you are injured due to negligent conditions on someone else’s property. These types of cases include situations such as:
- Slip and fall/trip and fall: People who fall on icy sidewalks, wet floors, slippery floors, broken stairs, torn carpets, uneven pavements
- Negligent security: People who fall victim to attacks as a result of negligent or inadequate security-no security cameras, inattentive security officers, inadequate lighting, inadequate locks/security entrance systems
- Construction site accidents: Workers or visitors who are injured on construction sites due to falls from the roof, scaffolding accidents, forklift accidents, crane accidents
- Falling debris: People who suffer head injuries or other injuries caused by falling debris, such as falling merchandise that was improperly shelved, falling debris on a construction site, other falling debris
- Other dangerous or defective conditions: People who are injured due to lack of proper warning signs, dog bites and other animal attacks, drowning
Act Quickly To Preserve Evidence
To improve your chances of recovering compensation in a premises liability claim, it is very important that you document as much as you can and as soon as you can. Obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses. Take notice if there are any security cameras in the area. Do not make any statements to the property owner or manager and do not speak with insurance company representatives. Speak with an experienced lawyer first.
Call attorney Philip Arnel as soon as possible after the accident. He can advise you of your legal rights and the possibility of obtaining fair and just compensation. Contact us for a free initial consultation. Call 781-708-4137.
Free Initial Consultation — No Attorney’s Fees Unless You Collect
You have nothing to lose. Mr. Arnel knows the courtroom and negotiation strategies to seek the best results for you and your family. Contact Dedham/Westwood attorney Philip Arnel today for a free evaluation of your case.
For additional information about personal injury matters, please see our personal injury FAQ.